Welcome to Hudson's RMHC Fundraiser
Faced with a child’s illness life can stop overnight and parents enter a world of fear and worry. For parents who don’t live close to the medical care their child needs, there’s an added stress. Distance. Most families have to travel hours for treatment. Living expenses quickly add up. Long drives, lost jobs, worried siblings, sleeping in cars. Being far from family and friends. These are extra burdens no family should have to experience.
Thankfully, RMHC is able to help when it’s needed most. They keep families with sick children near to each other and the medical care and resources they need.
With the help of his family, Hudson will be doing what he loves, to fundraise for RMHC and the families they support. And he's going to need your help too! By making a donation today, we can give families the gift of laughter, love and time together. For a sick child, sometimes the best medicine of all is having family nearby for more hugs, kisses and I love you’s.
So, help Hudson raise funds #forRMHC and keep families together by donating today!
HOW IT WORKS:
RMHC's Raise Love Campaign is all about doing the things you already love to raise money for RMHC. And what does hudson love to do?! Well, he loves drawing and making up songs. We think these things combined represent the very same Positive moments that RMHC wants to preserve for their residents.
So, how will he use that to raise money you ask?!
Well, by taking part in our fundraiser you will be the very lucky recipient of a Hudson original piece of art or song in your honor!
Everyone who donates $10 will receive their very own custom portrait from "the artist"
Everyone who donates $20 will have a song written about them and performed by Hudson, with special appearances from his backup singer/dancer, Holland.
For donations of $30 or more, you will receive both a portrait AND a song in your honor!
For donations of $50 and upward you can receive a personalized song written and performed by the ENTIRE Comeaux family. This should be a real treat, if you've ever wanted a good laugh!
***All songs will be delivered in video format via email.
***Portraits can be mailed or emailed depending on your preference.
We hope that you will get in on all the silly fun with us in an effort to raise up Ronald McDonald House, but even if you cannot meet one of these goals, feel free to donate a dollar or simply spread the word by sharing Hudson's fundraiser on your social media accounts and to your contacts!
In honor of our friend Penny, all donations from this fundraiser will be sent to a Houston area Ronald McDonald house near the Texas Children's Hospital.
75% of your funds will be given directly to the Houston Chapter and the Remaining 25% will go to RMHC's Global Operations.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.