Welcome to Team RMHC
At Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are honored to help keep families close when they must travel long distances to access the medical care they need for their sick child. By choosing to run #for RMHC, you will help us to continue giving children the best medicine of all – their families.
As for the 26.2 miles, you’ll need support, and we’ll be right here to give it to you. From training programs and tips from a USATF certified coach to fundraising incentives and red carpet treatment (no, really – you’ll walk the red carpet), Team RMHC strives to make this an unforgettable experience.
Become a part of our network of hope, strength and support. Join us today and you’ll receive:
- Free Guaranteed 2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry (Valued at $185 US/$210 International)
- Official Team RMHC technical running shirt
- Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Group Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane (including complimentary virtual training program) or Chicago Area Runners Association.
- Pre-Race Pasta Dinner on marathon eve.
- Access to Team RMHC Hospitality Tent including private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the “Red Carpet”.
You may have been a runner before, but you'll be a marathoner forever when you join Team RMHC!
See you at the start line!