Welcome to Team RMHC 2017!
At Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are honored to help keep families close when they must travel long distances to access the medical care they need for their sick child. By choosing to run for #teamRMHC, you will help us to continue giving children the best medicine of all – their families.
As for the 26.2 miles, you’ll need support, and we’ll be right here to give it to you. From training programs and tips from a USATF certified coach to fundraising incentives and red carpet treatment (no, really – you’ll walk the red carpet), Team RMHC strives to make this an unforgettable experience.
Registration for Team RMHC 2017 is now open!
Each runner is asked to raise a minimum of $1,000 if you register before the drawing application period closes on November 29th (After 11/29 fundraising minimum increases to $1500). On average, Team RMHC runners raise $1,400 with most who have close ties to the Charity raising even more. As a member of Team RMHC you’ll receive:
- Free Guaranteed 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry (Valued at $195 US/$220 International)
- Official Team RMHC NIKE technical running shirt
- Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Group Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane (including complimentary virtual training program) or discounted programs through Chicago Area Runners Association.
- Pre-Race Pasta Dinner on marathon eve.
- Access to Team RMHC Hospitality Tent including private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the “Red Carpet”.
- An exceptional Charity Team experience at the marathon, including a prime tent location near the start/finish, course support and VIP customer service. We are known for our hospitality!
You may have been a runner before, but you'll be a marathoner forever when you join Team RMHC!
See you at the start line!
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Marchetti at firstname.lastname@example.org