Team RMHC 2018 is accepting entries!
At Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are honored to help families stay together, and close to the care they need, when they have a sick child. By choosing to run #forRMHC, you will help us give children and families what they need most – each other.
As for the 26.2 miles, you’ll need support, and we’ll be right here to give it to you. From training programs and tips from a USATF certified coach to fundraising incentives and red carpet treatment (no, really – you’ll walk the red carpet), Team RMHC strives to make this an unforgettable experience.
Join us today and you’ll receive:
· Free Guaranteed 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry
· Official Team RMHC technical running shirt
· Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
· Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane (complimentary virtual program) or Chicago Area Runners Association (discounted in-person training)
· Exceptional race weekend experience, including access to our Team RMHC Hospitality Tent which includes private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the “Red Carpet”.
You may have been a runner before, but a marathoner forever when you join Team RMHC!
See you at the start line!