Thank you for your interest in running the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 9th with Team RMHC!
Twenty-nine neighborhoods, iconic architecture and 1.7 million spectators! You could say the Bank of America Chicago Marathon has it all. With Team RMHC, you make a difference with each mile you run and dollar you raise. As you fundraise and raise awareness about Ronald McDonald House Charities, you help RMHC provide families with sick children access to vital medical services and resources.
Team RMHC has GUARANTEED entries for the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. And we will cover your BOACM entry fee ($230US or $240INT'L + processing fee) through January 31, 2022.
As a bonus for committing to fundraise $1,250 for RMHC, all team members will receive:
- Official Team RMHC Nike Legend shirt
- Free Virtual 8-week Base Training Program and 18- week Marathon Training Program
- Weekly training tips from USATF Certified Coach Brendan Cournane
- Fundraising support including a personal fundraising page, social media infographics and more!
- VIP Race Weekend Experience (More exciting information will be coming soon regarding our full 2022 Team RMHC amenities package)
Once Team RMHC registration is complete, you will automatically receive a unique URL to register for the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
Note: Fundraising will increase to $1750 at close of BOACM drawing on 11/30/21.
If you have questions or concerns, please email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.