Welcome to Colleen Morgan's RMHC Fundraising Page!
Thank you for visiting Colleen Morgan's fundraising page for the 2019 Chicago Marathon! On October 13, 2019, I will be running 26.2 miles along with Team Spencer Stuart to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities. I truly appreciate your support as I fundraise for such a wonderful organization.
A few fun facts about me:
- I am an avid runner, and this marathon will be my third Chicago Marathon!
- I have volunteered at the local Ronald McDonald House, and it is truly an amazing place. It is such a humbling experience to be able to help families who are going through such a difficult time. I am hoping that my fundraising will continue to help families when experiencing the hardship of a sick child.
- I have previously run the marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and I loved the charity aspect.
ABOUT TEAM SPENCER STUART
Spencer Stuart is a global leader in executive search and the adviser of choice to top companies seeking counsel on senior leadership needs with 57 offices worldwide. Every other year, Team Spencer Stuart selects a marathon and raises money for a charity.
- In 2015 at the New York Marathon, 40 runners from 22 offices and 13 countries raised $165,000 for NY Road Runners Team for Kids.
- In 2017 at the Berlin Marathon, 55 runners, from 25 offices and 15 countries raised $81,000+ for Pancreatic Cancer UK.
- Team Spencer Stuart's goal for the 2019 Chicago Marathon is $200,000! We truly appreciate your support as we raise funds!
ABOUT RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES (RMHC)
Keeping families with sick children together and near the care and resources they need.
Since 1974, RMHC has created programs that strengthen families during difficult times. RMHC provides vital resources and compassionate care to children and their families being served by leading hospitals worldwide. Core RMHC programs — Ronald McDonald Houses, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, and Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles — provide access to health care and enable family-centered care. RMHC helped lessen the burden for millions of families in 2017.
Did you know $25 can provide dinner for a family and $80 can give a family a room for a night? Your donation, of any amount, will not only help me achieve my goal, but will help children stay close to their families when they need it most!