Welcome to Team RMHC 2017!
At Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are honored to help keep families close to each other and the care they need. By choosing to run #for RMHC, you will help us to continue giving children and families what they need most – each other.
As for the 26.2 miles, you’ll need support, and we’ll be right here to give it to you. From training programs and tips from a USATF certified coach to fundraising incentives and red carpet treatment (no, really – you’ll walk the red carpet), Team RMHC strives to make this an unforgettable experience.
Become a part of our network of hope, strength and support. Join us today and you’ll receive:
- Free Guaranteed 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry (Valued at $195 US/$220 International)
- Official Team RMHC NIKE technical running shirt
- Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Group Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane (including complimentary virtual training program) or discounted programs through Chicago Area Runners Association.
- Pre-Race Pasta Dinner on marathon eve.
- Access to Team RMHC Hospitality Tent including private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the “Red Carpet”.
- An exceptional Charity Team experience at the marathon, including a prime tent location near the start/finish, course support and VIP customer service. We are known for our hospitality!
Each runner is required to achieve a minimum fundraising goal of $1500 for the charity.
You may have been a runner before, but you'll be a marathoner forever when you join Team RMHC!
See you at the start line!
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Marchetti at firstname.lastname@example.org