Team RMHC 2019 is accepting entries for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon - October 13, 2019!
Looking to access your 2018 fundraising page? Go to: http://support.rmhc.org/chicagomarathon2018
2019 fundraising requirements are set by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and are as follows:
$1250 - until 11/29/18 (pre-drawing)
$1750 - 11/30/18 and beyond (post-drawing)
At Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are honored to help families stay together, and close to the care they need, when they have a sick child. By choosing to run #forRMHC, you will help us give children and families what they need most – each other.
As for the 26.2 miles, you’ll need support, and we’ll be right here to give it to you. From training programs and tips from a USATF certified coach to fundraising incentives and red carpettreatment (no, really – you’ll walk the red carpet), Team RMHC strives to make this an unforgettable experience.
Join us today and you’ll receive:
- Free Guaranteed 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry
- Official Team RMHC Nike technical running shirt
- Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane (complimentary virtual program) or Chicago Area Runners Association (discounted in-person training)
- Exceptional race weekend experience, including access to our Pasta Dinner, Team RMHC Hospitality Tent which includes private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the red carpet.
You may have been a runner before, but a marathoner forever when you join Team RMHC!
See you at the start line!