RMHC Central Georgia
On October 8th, we will be representing Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) at the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon! As a members of Team RMHC, we will be training, fundraising and ultimately running 26.2 miles to help keep families close.
By choosing to run #forRMHC, you will help us to continue giving children and families what they need most – each other.
As for the 26.2 miles, you’ll need support, and we’ll be right here to give it to you. From training programs and tips from a USATF certified coach to fundraising incentives and red carpet treatment (no, really – you’ll walk the red carpet), Team RMHC strives to make this an unforgettable experience.
Join us today and you’ll receive:
• Free Guaranteed 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry
• Official Team RMHC technical running shirt
• Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you. Fundraising minimum is $1,500 per runner. A portion of the proceeds benefit our local chapter.
• Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane or Chicago Area Runners Association (complimentary virtual program).
• Access to Team RMHC Hospitality Tent including private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the “Red Carpet”.
The net proceeds raised by Team RMHC Central Georgia will be shared 50/50 between RMHC Central Georgia and RMHC Global.
Not a runner, no problem - you can still support our local Chapter by making a donation.
It costs approximately $100 per night to keep a family close through the biggest challenge of their lives. Making a difference is faster and easier than you think. Just click the "Donate Now" button to the right - together and with 26.2 miles we can do big things.