#Raise Love for #BackToSchool
Welcome to Team Back-to-School at RMHC Bay Area!
As families at our Ronald McDonald Houses focus on caring for their sick children, preparing for back-to-school is way down on their list of priorities.
Families are juggling the pressures of long hospital stays, overwhelming medical information and decisions, and the disruption of being far from home.
But, you can ensure sick kids and their siblings start the school year off right by helping us raise funds for lunches, school supplies, and a full-range of support services that create a sense of normalcy as they struggle with medical crises.
It’s easy to #RaiseLove for #BackToSchool – here’s what you can do.
- Click the red Join Team button to your right to start a fundraising page. Choose one of your favorite activities for your friends and family to sponsor.
- Set a goal and invite your friends to support you. Suggest donating $25 for every book you read or $5 for every mile you run.
- Share selfies and videos of your efforts - the more the better!
- Or you can simply donate now to support families.
Here’s just some of the ways the dollars you give and raise can make an impact:
- $10 provides four lunches for one day
- $20 replenishes classroom supplies for one day
- $50 buys supplies for our weekly art program
- $75 funds one group STEM activity
Together, we hope to raise $7,500 by Friday, August 10, which will support the education and wellbeing of 700 school-aged patients and siblings who will live at the House during the upcoming school year. Every single dollar goes towards creating a warm and comforting environment where children can thrive and regain a sense of normalcy in their lives.
With your help, we know we can do it! For example, if 40 people join our team today with a goal of $200 each, we’d reach our goal in no time.
Do WHATEVER is easiest or most fun for you to help children staying at the House. If you have any questions or need help with ideas, feel free to contact .