Team RMHC: Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana
Welcome to Team RMHC! This page is for runners & supporters looking to make an impact for the Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana chapter.
There is no distance a parent won't go to provide their child with the best medical care. In that spirit, we will be training, fundraising and ultimately running 26.2 miles to help keep families together.
Our incredible runners and their generous supporters help provide housing, comfort and support at our Ronald McDonald Houses and Family Rooms throughout Chicagoland.
Did you know $25 can provide dinner for a family and $100 can give a family a room for a night? Your donation, of any amount, will not only help us achieve our goal, but will help children and families stay together when they need it most!
Team RMHC will cover your BOACM entry fee ($205 or $230 + processing fee) through January 31, 2024.
As a bonus for committing to fundraise, all team members will receive:
• Official Team RMHC Nike Legend shirt
• Free Virtual 8-week Base Training Program and 18-week Marathon Training Program
• Weekly training tips from USATF Certified Coach Brendan Cournane
• Fundraising support including a personal fundraising page, social media infographics and more!
• VIP Race Weekend Experience (More exciting information will be coming soon regarding our full 2024 Team RMHC amenities package)