Thank you for your interest in running the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon with Team RMHC!
There’s no denying that the COVID epidemic has affected the entire running community. While we hope a sense of normalcy will return in October 2021, we do need to understand that the marathon may look different. At this time, we are still finalizing the logistics of our race weekend experience and will plan in accordance with the City of Chicago and the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. No matter what, RMHC is committed to providing you with a VIP experience you will never forget.
This year, in order for participants to have the option of purchasing event insurance, runners will be responsible for paying their $205 US/ $230 International registration fee. RMHC will “credit” runner fundraising requirements by the registration fee amount. Runners will be required to achieve $1045/$1020 respectively. Fundraising pages will reflect $1250 per the BOACM charity guidelines. *NOTE: Fundraising minimums increase to $1750 once the BOACM drawing closes (mid-February), as required by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
In exchange for fundraising, all team members will receive:
• Official Team RMHC Nike Legend shirt
• Free Virtual 8 week Base Training Program and 18 week Marathon Training Program
• Weekly training tips from USATF Certified Coach Brendan Cournane
• Fundraising support including a personal fundraising page, social media infographics and more!
• VIP Race Weekend Experience (More exciting information will be coming soon regarding our full 2021 Team RMHC amenities package)
If you have questions or concerns, please email Katie at email@example.com.